This Month's Issue
Sympathizing with a person or group of people who are suffering is a good thing, especially when it is accompanied by a genuine desire to help and heal. On the other hand, being mentally drawn into the suffering of others—being mesmerized, or hypnotized, into believing in and fearing the supposed cause of their suffering—is not a good thing.
- Removing a 'traffic light'
- Spiritual education for all
- Millstone or milestone?
- Rising from a silent majority
- Two looks at what's more important
- With eyes wide open
- By-Laws that sustain and support
- Christian Science practitioner roundtables: a fresh focus evolves
- Susceptible to Truth—not germs