We have pleasure in presenting to the field as a frontispiece in this number, a photographic reproduction of a pen-drawing by the architect, of the church edifice of the "Mother Church,"—"The First Church of Christ, Scientist," in Boston, now being erected at the convergence of Caledonia with Falmouth street. It is, of course, impossible to give, by either picture or description, more than a general idea of this structure.
Log in to read this article
Not a subscriber to JSH-Online? Subscribe today and receive online access to The Christian Science Journal, Sentinel, and Herald including digital editions of the print periodicals, Web original articles, blogs, and podcasts, over 30,000 minutes of Sentinel Radio and audio chats, searchable archive going back to 1883! Learn More.