We have the pleasure of announcing to the field that the Christian Science Publishing Society is now the possessor of a building of its own and for its own use. The new property is number 95 Falmouth Street, just two doors from the new church edifice, and immediately under its shadow.
Log in to read this article
Not a subscriber to JSH-Online? Subscribe today and receive online access to The Christian Science Journal, Sentinel, and Herald including digital editions of the print periodicals, Web original articles, blogs, and podcasts, over 30,000 minutes of Sentinel Radio and audio chats, searchable archive going back to 1883! Learn More.