Sunday , October 14, was a happy day to the Christian Scientists of the city of Cincinnati, for First Church of Christ, Scientist, held its opening services at the church edifice in Avondale. The brick Presbyterian Church on Rockdale Avenue, situated on a beautiful lot one hundred feet front by one hundred and eighty feet deep, was purchased last August, and thoroughly remodeled and refurnished.
Log in to read this article
Not a subscriber to JSH-Online? Subscribe today and receive online access to The Christian Science Journal, Sentinel, and Herald including digital editions of the print periodicals, Web original articles, blogs, and podcasts, over 30,000 minutes of Sentinel Radio and audio chats, searchable archive going back to 1883! Learn More.