In the May, 1901, Journal we published an account of the dedication of the Christian Science Church edifice at Riverside, Cal. , on Sunday morning, February 24, 1901.
Log in to read this article
Not a subscriber to JSH-Online? Subscribe today and receive online access to The Christian Science Journal, Sentinel, and Herald including digital editions of the print periodicals, Web original articles, blogs, and podcasts, over 30,000 minutes of Sentinel Radio and audio chats, searchable archive going back to 1883! Learn More.