Not far from the crowds coming and going at the main train station in Helsinki, Finland, is a modest modern building with a rounded wooden exterior. It is the Kamppi Chapel, also known informally as “the quiet chapel.
Log in to view this page
Not a subscriber to JSH-Online? Subscribe today and receive online access to The Christian Science Journal, Sentinel, and Herald including digital editions of the print periodicals, Web original articles, blogs, and podcasts, over 30,000 minutes of Sentinel Radio and audio chats, searchable archive going back to 1883! Learn More.