Sunday , October 6, 1901, First Church of Christ, Scientist, of Los Angeles, held the opening services in their new house of worship on Seventeenth Street, one half block west of Figueroa Street. The house was filled to overflowing at both services, morning and evening.
Log in to read this article
Not a subscriber to JSH-Online? Subscribe today and receive online access to The Christian Science Journal, Sentinel, and Herald including digital editions of the print periodicals, Web original articles, blogs, and podcasts, over 30,000 minutes of Sentinel Radio and audio chats, searchable archive going back to 1883! Learn More.