My microwave oven is situated above my head, so when I was making oatmeal one morning, I couldn’t see that the oatmeal had boiled over the bowl it was in. As I was taking it out of the oven, not only did the piping hot cereal touch my hand, but the bowl tipped, and more of it spilled on my hand.
Log in to read this article
Not a subscriber to JSH-Online? Subscribe today and receive online access to The Christian Science Journal, Sentinel, and Herald including digital editions of the print periodicals, Web original articles, blogs, and podcasts, over 30,000 minutes of Sentinel Radio and audio chats, searchable archive going back to 1883! Learn More.