Skip to main content Skip to search Skip to header Skip to footer

ANNOUNCEMENT

[As published in the Christian Science Sentinel, April 18, 1936]

From the June 1936 issue of The Christian Science Journal


We are happy to announce to the Field of Christian Science that sufficient funds are in hand so that the Reconstruction and Furnishing Fund is now closed. The purposes for which the fund was established —the reconstruction of the former Publishing House for the Administration Building, furnishing it, and helping to furnish the new Publishing House, the rebuilding of the Church Park fronting the Church edifice, and other essential work—have been completed satisfactorily.