One of my sons, at the age of ten, had his pajamas catch on fire when standing too close to an open fireplace. I was able to put out the flames quickly, but my son was burned from the back of his knee to his heel.
Want to read this article from the Journal?
Subscribe to JSH-Online to access The Christian Science Journal, along with the Christian Science Sentinel and The Herald of Christian Science. Get unlimited access to current issues, the searchable archive, podcasts, audio for issues, biographies about Mary Baker Eddy, and more. Already a subscriber? Log in