UPON the occasion of the dedication of the new edifice of First Church of Christ, Scientist, New York City, November 29, 1903, the following letter was received by the Church from Mrs. Eddy and was read at each service.
Log in to read this article
Not a subscriber to JSH-Online? Subscribe today and receive online access to The Christian Science Journal, Sentinel, and Herald including digital editions of the print periodicals, Web original articles, blogs, and podcasts, over 30,000 minutes of Sentinel Radio and audio chats, searchable archive going back to 1883! Learn More.