The new church edifice of the Second Church of Christ, Scientist, New York City, was opened Easter Sunday, April 7, 1901. The event was an important one in the history of Christian Science in the metropolis of the United States.
Log in to read this article
Not a subscriber to JSH-Online? Subscribe today and receive online access to The Christian Science Journal, Sentinel, and Herald including digital editions of the print periodicals, Web original articles, blogs, and podcasts, over 30,000 minutes of Sentinel Radio and audio chats, searchable archive going back to 1883! Learn More.